Welcome to Morning Call for 15 December 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Damning Senate 737 Max Report Also Cites GE9X Concerns – AIN
- Boeing lands 91 new aircraft orders in November – FlightGlobal
- More than 8,500 roles at Rolls-Royce to be scrapped by the end of the year – Energylivenews
- United Airlines CEO Paints A Bleak Future For Regional Jets – Liveandletsfly
- The Cheap Cessna Plane Terrorized ISIS – NatInterest
- American Airlines Names New Senior Leadership Team – VFTW
- Lufthansa Launching St. Louis Flights In June 2022 – OMAT
- Delta people look forward to welcoming nearly 8M holiday travelers – Delta
Urban Air Mobility
- Vertical Unveils Full-Sized eVTOL Model – Flying
- ZEVA ZERO is a personal disc-shaped eVTOL – Designboom
- 737’s lucky mascot – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.