Welcome to Morning Call for 21 December 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Qatar goes to court – Reuters
- Air Serbia to renew turboprop fleet – EXYUaviation
- Namibia the green hydrogen source – WSJ
- CMA CGM firms A350F order – Air101
- Empty legs – Compareprivateplanes
- Buying a private plane – Motorbiscuit
- New airports 2022 – TPG
- EU airline punctuality – Express
- AP fact focus: Masks help curb Covid-19 on airplanes – AP
Urban Air Mobility
- Mailbox drone – AXIOS
- Pilot scrapes off wingtip – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.