Welcome to Morning Call for September 3, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Leonardo sees potential for ‘500-plus’ AW149 export orders – FlightGlobal
- Whisper Aero wants to be the ‘Pratt & Whitney of electric propulsion’ – eVTOL
- “The Booth” Debuts On Virgin Atlantic’s Leisure A350s – OMAT
- Malaysia Lifts Ban on 737 Max – BNN
- Growing calls for vaccine passports – CorpTravelCommunity
- CEOs Are Dooming Business Travel — Maybe for Good – ITPtoToday
- Wizz Air gives flight crews December deadline to get vaccinated – SKY
- China to Keep Tight Curb on Overseas Flights – NTD
Urban Air Mobility
- Directional Aviation’s Kenn Ricci discusses Eve Urban Air Mobility – eVTOL
- David Neeleman joins Lilium Board – Air101
- First Airbus A220-300s for Iraqi Airways – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.