Welcome to Morning Call for September 13, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Ryanair scraps MAX10 order plans – MotleyFool
- Whisper quiet eVTOL – Yahoo
- Bargain 777 – TPG
- China’s future electric flying cars – CNBC
- FAA orders GTF disk replacement – FlightGlobal
- Preowned Business Aircraft Market Still Hot – AIN
- Americans face EU restrictions – CNN
- American Airlines unruly passenger – USAToday
- Lufthansa A321 cabin – RunwayGirl
- Southwest starts fare war – Yahoo
Urban Air Mobility
- NASA testing air taxi – Inverse
- Samad progresses with eVTOL flight trails, new smaller cargo drone in development – UAM News
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.