Airbus published their December numbers and our model is updated.
- December saw only two A320ceo deliveries with 45 YTD. 380 A320neos delivered YTD.
- A321neo orders outstripped A320neo orders 2.5:1. A321neo deliveries were 170 for the year. The A321neo is the industry’s “must have” item. Only 32 A321ceo delivered.
- A220 saw a great year: 26 A220-100s and 23 A220-300s delivered.
- A330-900 saw 40 deliveries.
- A350-900 saw 89 deliveries (79 last year) and the A350-100 saw 23 deliveries (14 last year).
- Delta was the #1 delivery customer with 57, followed by Indigo (37) and TAP (28).
- Slide 8 shows Airbus is dominating the lower end of the MoM. There is likely no room for a small NMA.
- Slide 9 shows the swing from CEO to NEO. Deliveries have caught up rapidly with orders. This is a big benefit of doing a refresh rather than a clean sheet.