Here’s the updated model.
- A pretty good month, considering
- A321neo keeps moving ahead of the A320neo – significant MoM implications
- A220 winning more business
- Asia-Pacific remains a stronghold
- Two Russian deliveries in February won’t make their first monhtly payments
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.