Here’s the updated model. Remember the double-headed arrow to optimize viewing.
- Very few orders this month. But still includes a nice one for five A359s from Lufthansa.
- YTD, A321neo orders are at 1.2x A320neo. A220, A320neo, and A321neo account for 93% of orders.
- Deliveries were A321 heavy – Delta taking its last few A321ceos before the neos start. A321neo deliveries are running a 5x A321ceos.
- Delta remains the #1 customer for deliveries with 21 to date.
- Airbus deliveries are running strongly in Asia and North America.
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.