Here are our Boeing April 2023 Orders & Deliveries
- Deliveries slumped in April – MAX, of course
- YTD deliveries guide to 668, but it’s too early to use that as a firm guide
- The top YTD delivery customers are Southwest (33), United (25), and Ryanair (18)
- In terms of orders, “Undisclosed” is now at 26% YTD, close to the high of 28% in 2017
- Boeing benefits from delivering freighter and military variants
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.