Here’s the updated model. Optimize the view by clicking the double-headed arrow at the bottom right of the model.
- Orders continue to pick up but deliveries, by comparison, are slower
- 2022 deliveries might beat 2019 levels
- Southwest and Ryanair have taken 77 MAX YTD
- An interesting metric – more MAXs have been delivered than 777-300ERs
- MAX8 is 88% of MAX deliveries YTD
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.