Here’s the updated model – Boeing September 2022 O&Dupdated model –
- Boeing continues to deliver as fast as it can, but the supply chain stress and delayed FAA approvals slow things down
- Page 2 shows the extent of these impacts with historical comparisons
- Ryanair and Southwest are the top customers
- Boeing doesn’t split MAX models the move into the MoM market is not apparent yet – but it could be if the WestJet numbers were broken down
- Page 10 shows how MAX8 deliveries should soon eclipse 777-300ER deliveries – showing how fast Boeing is delivering them
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.