Here’s our updated model for transactions through July 2023. Subscribers can access the 13-page version.
- July 2023 transaction volume was almost identical over the past three years. (219, 218, 215, respectively)
- Monthly 2023 transactions have been declining steadily since May.
- North America has been the most active market, with 514 YTD transactions
- At the risk of becoming annoying – the MoM segment keeps growing. And the trend is strong.
- One interesting item – Air France uses a Canadian government financing facility. Four A220=300s deals so far. Why does no other A220 customer making use of this facility?
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.