Welcome to Morning Call for August 30, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- The C919 and Airbus/Boeing – AsiaTimes
- Can Boeing close the Airbus backlog? – AirInsight
- Beechcraft Denali Gears Up for Maiden Flight – AutoEvolution
- Lockheed’s Large Subsonic Transport – FoundandExplained
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology to Transform Aviation – AutoEvolution
- Delta’s Covid employee surcharge – CNN
- Car tires fly first-class – WSJ
- Reshaping O&D – RunwayGirl
- Airline flight delay software- BusinessInsider
Urban Air Mobility
- Electra wins launch order – Aerotime
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.