Welcome to Morning Call for November 8, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Qatar Airways reintroduces A380 as 19 A350s sit grounded – AIN
- Wright goes back to the future with the BAe146 airliner electrification plan – FutureFlight
- Two Bamboo Airlines A321neos collided at Hanoi airport – AirLive
- Boeing investors reach deal to settle safety lawsuit over 737 MAX – Claims Journal
- ‘Bear of the Pyrenees,’ former Airbus CEO Jean Pierson dies – Vancouver Sun
- Air Canada’s unilingual CEO has tarnished his company’s brand – Toronto Star
- Alaska appears to scrub inherited Virgin America order for A320neos – Flight Global
- Passengers vanish in Palma de Mallorca after unscheduled landing- AeroTime
- American Airlines Raises Holiday Pay To Spur Flight Attendants To Work – Jalopnik
Urban Air Mobility
- Miami-Dade brain trust to examine in-city flying cars, cargo in ‘Urban Air Mobility System’ – Florida Politics
- LAX ‘Jet Pack Man’ may not have been a man at all, newly released LAPD video reveals – FoxNews
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.