Welcome to Morning Call for 17 December 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Turkish Aerospace, Malaysian institute ink cooperation pact – DailySabah
- Virgin Atlantic to acquire more A350-1000s from Air Lease – FlightGlobal
- Qantas to switch domestic fleet to Airbus in blow to Boeing – CNBC
- Airbus lands Air France-KLM jet order – FXempire
- Federal class-action lawsuit filed against Pratt & Whitney – CTInsider
- Otto Aviation’s Celera 500L Flies Business Jet Speeds With 1/8 The Fuel & Emissions – CleanTechnica
- Canada Mulled A New International Travel Ban – Forbes
- China’s Sinovac vaccine ‘inadequate’ against omicron variant – MarketWatch
- easyJet signs extensive Virgin Atlantic partnership – BreakingTravel
- Is Canada next? Retiring Southwest CEO Gary Kelly discusses carrier’s future – TPG
Urban Air Mobility
- Aerial Mobility Political Support Continues to Grow, Globally – TransportUP
- Final A380 leaves on the delivery flight – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.