Here is our updated O&D model for Boeing.
- Since the MAX grounding its been all about 787 deliveries
- Orders have softened as we expected
- Delta remains the largest delivery customer YTD. Interestingly, the same applies to Airbus. But the second-largest customer is the US Govt with their tankers.
- YTD most deliveries were to North American customers
- On slide 6 notice the few orders from Lessors YTD. The same thing is seen at Airbus.
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.