Here’s the updated model.
- After a strong January, February was much slower
- Gross orders YTD 114, net orders 179
- Deliveries down ten on January
- The absence of the 787 continues to hurt
- The MAX is where all the action is – MAX8 dominance continues
- Because of Ryanair, European deliveries look great (page 5)
- Undisclosed numbers rising again (Page 7)
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.