Welcome to Morning Call for August 24, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Developing ‘Aerospace Hub’ need of the hour – BangalorMirror
- Autoflight Aviation from China is selling hybrid VTOL electric cargo drones – ElectricBike
- Battle for Meggitt Shows Bigger-Is-Better Is Back in Aerospace – Bloomberg
- Clean Sky 2 Maestro Project Ready for Take-Off – GE Aviation
- Bombardier Now Solely Focused on Aerospace – ForecastIntl
- Huge fire breaks out at Kabul Airport – eTurboNews
- Big Countries, Small Cages – Aaswat
- Qantas Commercial: Get Vaccinated And Maybe The Government Will Let You Leave The Country- VFTW
- Airport Lounges Prep for the Return of a Healthier Breed of Business Traveler – SKIFT
Urban Air Mobility
- Varon Selects Software Partner for Its Urban Air Mobility Network – FutureFlight
- An-225 wing cam – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.