Welcome to Morning Call for August 4, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- MAX7 heads to China – Bloomberg
- Why Airbus is building a supply chain in China – CIPS
- IAG Cargo reports another record uplift – 48.5 tons on an A350 – AJOT
- COL buys more MAXs – AirInsight
- Cirrus Aircraft unveils enhanced G2+ Vision Jet – AsianAviation
- Via Airlines is dead. Long live Sterling Airways – PaxEx
- Passenger duct-taped to seat – WESH
- Spirit cancels half its flights – WHNT
- British Airways signals A380 return – FlightGlobal
Urban Air Mobility
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.