Welcome to Morning Call for October 6, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Jet2 orders 15 new Airbus A321 aircraft – MW
- AirAsia claims to be first Airbus operator to start Taxibot services with passengers onboard – Fin Exp
- KLM discussing replacements for 737NGs- Flight Global
- Emirates slams Boeing over 777X delays – Reuters
- Wheels Up names Vinayak Hegde as president –AIN
- Dassault highlighting push to longer, larger at BACE – AIN
- US start-up GlobalX signs for three more Airbus A320 aircraft – AeroTime
- Every airline to mandate COVID vaccines for their employees – Newsweek
- Alaska Airlines, Iberia launch codeshare agreement – Airways
Urban Air Mobility
- EVE wins a 100 e-VTOL order in Brazil – AirInsight
- 747 manual engine start – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.