Welcome to Morning Call for October 11, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- AI trained drones – Nextweb
- Rolls-Royce new CTO – Insidermedia
- In talks with Akasa for aircraft procurement deal – DeccanHerald
- COMAC C919 certification to be delayed? – Aerotime
- Southwest meltdown – TPG
- United’s CEO bold leadership – INC.
- British Airways pilots told not to address passengers as ‘ladies and gentlemen’ – Metro
Urban Air Mobility
- Italy releases mobility roadmap – eVTOL
- Very Windy Approach – YouTube