Welcome to Morning Call for October 11, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- AI trained drones – Nextweb
- Rolls-Royce new CTO – Insidermedia
- In talks with Akasa for aircraft procurement deal – DeccanHerald
- COMAC C919 certification to be delayed? – Aerotime
- Textron Aviation receives order for 20 Cessna Skyhawk for pilot training in China – Aviation24
- Southwest meltdown – TPG
- United’s CEO bold leadership – INC.
- British Airways pilots told not to address passengers as ‘ladies and gentlemen’ – Metro
Urban Air Mobility
- Italy releases mobility roadmap – eVTOL
- Very Windy Approach – YouTube
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.