Welcome to Morning Call for October 12, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Pratt & Whitney’s GatorWorks to 3D print entire jet engine – Flight Global
- Boeing sees ‘alignment’ with Airbus on green ambitions despite differing emphasis – Flight Global
- Airbus registered 1 order and delivered 40 aircraft in September 2021 – Aviation24
- NetJets signs follow-on deal for up to 100 Phenom 300E light jets – Flight Global
- Collins launches Izon ‘Easy Button’ for bizav operators – AIN
- Garmin offers Pilatus PC-12 full cockpit retrofit solution – BAN
- Struggling to restructure Asia-Pacific deals, Airbus warns region’s at risk of falling behind Europe, US – SCMP
- ITA: agreement with Alitalia on the brand – AvioNews.
- Republicans Attack Southwest Airlines, Side With Employees Amid Rumored Vaccine Mandate Protest – Forbes
- Japanese eVTOL California test flight – Autoevolution
- Wrong approach – Twitter