Welcome to Morning Call for October 21, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Airbus v Boeing in China: Who has the upper hand? – AeroTime
- Rolls-Royce flies engine on 100 percent SAF – The Engineer
- Chinese suppliers consolidate rising status in global aviation industry – GlobalTimes
- Commercial aircraft: three reasons why the industry is recovering beyond expectations – Airport Technology
- Million Air to land in Hawaii – AIN
- Startup airline Bonza hails 737 MAX before its Australia debit – Australian Aviation
- Delta Air Lines adds over 100 flights from New York City- Travel Pulse
- United Airlines: Flight costs will rise due to fuel price hike, CEO warns passengers- Independent
- Court rejects LOT appeal over EasyJet and Lufthansa win of AirBerlin assets – Flight Global
Urban Air Mobility
- Amedeo commits to adding 200 electric regional aircraft to its lease portfolio – FutureFlight
- ANA’s third and the final Airbus A380 arrives home – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.