Welcome to Morning Call for 24 November 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Boeing and Airbus back at battle – LiveMint
- South Sudan Airline Operators Want Authorities to Lift Ban on Antonovs – TheTowerPost
- A319neo flies with 100% sustainable aviation fuel – AerospaceDesign
- SpiceJet to induct 50 Boeing 737 Max – TheHindu
- Beechcraft Denali Enters Flight Test Phase – BusinessWire
- The 8 airline passengers on the FAA’s latest list of worst behavior – DailyBreeze
- UK Follows EU in Probe of IAG’s Proposed Buy of Air Europa – AIN
- Ryanair sees travel rebound threatened by European lockdowns – AJOT
Urban Air Mobility
- Companies join forces to bring urban air mobility to South Korea – SmartCitiesWorld
- The team behind the ACCEL project – YouTube
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.