Welcome to Morning Call for 29 November 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- 737 Max: Boeing refutes new safety concerns – BBC
- Kawasaki Hydrogen Aircraft Core Technology Development Project – Kawasaki
- Kenya Has Auctioned 73 Deserted Aircraft – InterestingEngineering
- United, American CEOs Say They Face a Regional Pilot Crunch – AirlineWeekly
- Bombardier’s New Challenger 3500 Jet Comes With ‘Zero-Gravity’ Seating – RobbReport
- Latam Air Reaches Bankruptcy Deal That Hands Reins to Creditors – Yahoo
- South Africa Omicron Travel Ban – NYT
- Stowaway in plane’s landing gear on a flight from Guatemala to Miami – USAToday
- Ryanair chief cites ‘Brexit disaster as UK airline recovery lags mainland Europe – FlightGlobal
- IATA Calls For International Entry Requirements To Be Simplified For Travelers – Traveloffpath
Urban Air Mobility
- Air taxi developer Volocopter said to cancel SPAC plans – eVTOL
- Uganda Airlines staff suspended for allowing a grasshopper vendor onboard – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.