Welcome to Morning Call for October 29, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Boeing hikes 737 production but China remains wildcard – Flight Global
- Raytheon, GE grapple with losing employees over Covid-19 vaccine mandate – Boston Globe
- Airbus fends off growing revolt over jet output plans – Metro
- Flying green will be more expensive – Japan Today
- Gulfstream soars on aircraft orders – AIN
- Plane leasing company sues Vietnamese airline for $33.6M – Law360
- Allegiant Air’s rare feat: higher revenue than 2019 and a profit – Skift
- FAA let American Airlines fly ‘Unairworthy’ planes: report- Jalopnik
- Airlines brace for ‘onslaught of travel all at once’ when us reopens its borders on November 8- Daily Mail
Urban Air Mobility
- Big day for Italy as Volocopter ‘shows off Volocity’ in Rome – UAMNews
- 1958 Capital Airlines Viscount [N7445] makes an emergency landing in Michigan – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.