Welcome to Morning Call for 8 December 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Boeing’s Double Game – Air Mail
- European regulators propose to check for anti-lightning flaw on some A350 jets – Reuters
- Qantas set to convert two A330s to freighters amid e-commerce boom – AirInsight
- Boeing announces the establishment of more airliner-to-freighter conversion lines, in China – Engineering News
- ES-19 design partner appointed by Heart Aerospace – BAN
- American Airlines names new CEO – CCB
- British Airways cancels 2,000 flights over next four months – Independent
- A Cathay Pacific pilot says he’s spent nearly 150 days in Covid-19 quarantine in 2021, according to a report – Bus Insider
- TAP Air Portugal awards digital fleet support contract to Lufthansa Technik – ABN
Urban Air Mobility
- Embraer’s Eve and Nautilus Aviation Partner – AviationPros
- A ‘Canadian first’ for drone flights at EIA – FlyEIA
- Plane lands sideways – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.