Here’s the updated model.
- A320neo deliveries are still #1, but look at the A321neo orders – that is a remarkable switch
- Page 2 – notice the A321neo growth and the impressive number for A220-300
- Page 3 highlights what we heard on the call yesterday – the 2021 recovery was sharper than they expected
- By year-end, Indigo pipped Delta for deliveries
- Page 7 reiterates what we’ve been saying all year, the A321neo had its best year
- Page 10 – the A330-900 had a good year despite the soft twin-aisle market
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.