Here’s the updated model.
- First A350F order listed (Air France)
- A320neo orders jumped ahead of A321neo
- Interesting order for an A330-300 by a lessor
- Delta took another A330-900 – this model’s performance is amazing. Why the slow orders?
- There’s a “feel” the market is coming back – see Page 11 lower chart
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.