Here’s the updated model for Airbus September 2022 O&D.
- A320neo and A321neo orders and deliveries are neck and neck
- September orders were anemic but at least better than zero as last month
- Book to Bill remains a bit soft as a consequence – 2022 could beat 2021
- Indigo and Delta remain the top YTD customers
- Page 11 shows September deliveries are much better but still behind earlier years
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.