See the updated model here.
- Orders remain weak this year as it becomes clearer a downturn is coming
- Orders this year are focused on NEO models, the A220 and A350
- Lessor orders are scarce this year
- Deliveries are on track to meet the year target. By far the A320neo and A321neo are the most delivered. Interestingly, #3 is the A350. Airbus has delivered 25 A330-900s YTD.
- Delta remains the #1 customer with 52 deliveries YTD. Noteworthy is the fact that TAP is #3 for deliveries as that airline aggressively refleets.
- Looking at regional deliveries, Europe and Asia continue to account for well over two-thirds of deliveries. We added a chart showing the percent.
- We added a new page this month. It is focused on trying to get at the backlog. With the assumption of the C Series program, we see some negative numbers as the orders were placed with Bombardier but delivered by Airbus. Select a country and/or model to see the flow of O&D.