- MAX deliveries continue to clear out the parked fleet. i.e. Ryanair took 7
- Qatar’s orders helped bump January numbers
- Deliveries are hampered by the delayed 777 and 787
- O&D/Country page now shows a monthly pattern for the past eight years
- Five MAX deliveries went to Lessors
- Page 10 compares NG and MAX orders and deliveries
- We are looking here for any move away from the base model as we see at Airbus
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.