Welcome to Morning Call for October 1, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Airbus to Supply Italian Airline ITA’s Fleet – MarketWatch
- Chinese Government Blocking Boeing From ‘Tens of Billions’ – Amgreatness
- CMA CGM Group orders two Boeing 777Fs – WorldAirlineNews
- Alaka’i Seeks Partner as Skai Hydrogen eVTOL Prototype Prepares To Fly – FutureFlight
- Bombardier gets $534 mln order for 20 Challenger 3500s – Reuters
- New regional airline Aha! – TPG
- Norse Atlantic carrier confirms first US routes – TTGmedia
- HNA bankruptcy reaches turning point – Nikkei
- United says only 320 workers facing termination from non-vaccination – DailyMail
Urban Air Mobility
- Honda prepping AI robots, inter-city electric air travel – ZDnet
- Another crazy traveler – DMS
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.