Welcome to Morning Call for 23 July 2021 and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Lead Boeing Prosecutor Joins Boeing Corporate Criminal Defense Firm – CorpCrimeReporter
- AerCap wins EU approval – NASDAQ
- Airbus wins A220 order at MACS – AirInsight
- United Engine aims for 2023 certification of SSJ-New’s engine not over? – FlightGlobal
- UEC considers hydrogen for aviation applications – Aerotime
- Gulfstream Exceeds 500 Jet ConneX Installs on Large Jets – AIN
- Russian airlines bet on domestic recovery with airshow deals – Reuters
- Alaska’s improved results – SeattleTimes
- Rex suspends its entire Boeing 737 fleet – Aerotime
- Why American Airlines Lags Delta and United on a Key Recovery Metric – SKIFT
Urban Air Mobility
- Eve and Flapper to develop Urban Air Mobility operations in Latin America – Embraer
- Heart Aerospace on CNN – CNN
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.