- Boeing’s Early Concept for All-New Jetliner Tempts Rolls-Royce – Bloomberg
- Will Bombardier Survive the Pandemic? – Yahoo
- Southwest Airlines is seriously considering the A220 – TPG
- TECNAM P-VOLT – TECNAM
- After 17 Years, Southwest Airlines Just Made a Surprising New Decision – INC.
- Cathay Pacific’s permanent pilot pay cuts ‘draconian’ and ‘short-sighted’ – Reuters
- Australia demands answers after women taken from Qatar Airways flight and strip-searched – Guardian
- Qatar Airways took delivery of three brand new Airbus A350-1000 – AirLive
Urban Air Mobility
- China’s Autoflight puts a canard twist on its latest long-range eVTOL – NewAtlas
- Japan Air Commuter ATR-42 propeller and fuselage damaged – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.