Welcome to Morning Call for August 27, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- The hydrogen future – Futureflight
- India lifts MAX ban – Bloomberg
- Meggitt considers options for Parker-Hannifin and TransDigm Group acquisition proposals – CompositesWorld
- GE Aviation reaches twin 100,000-unit manufacturing milestones – AMD
- The Afghan bottleneck at Dulles – WSJ
- BA mulls new short-haul airline – WSJ
- Air NZ retiring 777-300ERs – ExecTraveller
- Qantas plans A380 return- Flyertalk
Urban Air Mobility
- Roland Berger interview with Wisk CEO – UAMNews
- If you can walk away from the landing – Twitter
- Graf Zeppelin is greeted by a curtain of fog – Twitter
- C-130 ice landing – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.