Welcome to Morning Call for 28 July 2021 and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- GE and Raytheon have reported a surge in airline shop visits – WSJ
- De Havilland Canada Will Continue to Meet All Customer Needs Despite Strike Action – DHC
- APA goes after “Flags of Convenience” – ALPA
- Textron Aviation unveils new interiors for upgraded Beechcraft King Air – Bizjournals
- JetBlue already retrenching on new London flights – SKIFT
- US intends to keep travel restrictions in place against UK, European countries, others – USAToday
- What’s known about Alitalia’s successor – Keyaero
- American Airlines warns of fuel shortages spreading nationwide – TheHill
- Breeze Cuts Frequencies, Extends Block Times in Bid to Improve Its Fortunes – CrankyFlier
Urban Air Mobility
- US intends to keep travel restrictions in place against UK, European countries, others – BNAamericas
- The Spitfire literally spits fire – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.