Welcome to Morning Call for August 4, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Garuda lessor agree Boeing return – Reuters
- DHL selects Eviation – CNBC
- Rolls-Royce announces major testing facility expansion at US university – MachineryMarket
- Viking and PAL Aerospace Sign DHC-6 Twin Otter Aerial Firefighting System Contract – AerialFire
- Bombardier launches certified pre-owned – Yahoo
- American’s cancellations – OMAT
- Lufthansa economy beds – OMAT
- JetBlue not leaving NYC – Yahoo
- TUI Group to unify its five airlines – Aviation24
Urban Air Mobility
- C-17 Airdrops Humvees From 5000 Feet – YouTube
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.