Welcome to Morning Call for August 31, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Boeing And Ethiopian form partnership – Aerotime
- Boeing And The 737 MAX Are Beginning To Recover – Forbes
- 2021: Aviation’s once-in-a-century opportunity to reset seat sizes – RunwayGirl
- Lockheed’s Large Subsonic Transport – FoundandExplained
- Four People And Dog Walk Away From Cirrus Jet Crash – AvWeb
- Tamarack ‘Set to Grow’ Following Bankruptcy Exit – AIN
- Air Astana gets A321LR #6 – TravelDailyNews
- Qantas CEO Outlook – CNN
- Virus Variant Batters Bookings for Labor Day Weekend – BNN
Urban Air Mobility
- Embraer’s Eve leads urban air mobility workgroup in Rio de Janeiro – VeritcalMag
- The Reason We Don’t Have Enough Airplanes to Put Out Wildfires – Slate
- View of a 747 from a Cessna – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.