Welcome to Morning Call for August 11, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Freighter Operator eyes A330 – FreightWaves
- FAA flags 737 – BizJournal
- SkyWest orders 16 more E-175s – AirInsight
- EASA opposes Qatar CAA’s opinion over grounded Qatar Airways A350s – Aerotime
- Bombardier Dominates Russia, CIS Markets – AIN
- Malta air travel recovering slower than southern European counterparts – TimesofMalta
- American Airlines sues online publisher and host over fake website – Reuters
- Etihad expects demand surge – CNBC
- Passenger feedback on Spirit’s meltdown – USAToday
Urban Air Mobility
- eVTOL that self parks – Yahoo
- Traffic in sight – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.