Welcome to Morning Call for August 26, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Boeing names new Engineergnchief – WSJ
- Alaska adds former German MAX9 – WorldAirwayNews
- Airbus A220-300 sale demonstrates robust market – ProactiveInvestors
- Israel Aerospace, Etihad to open aircraft conversion site in Abu Dhabi – Reuters
- Bizjet Pricing Finally Appears To Be on the Rise – AIN
- NetJets suspends all jet card sales – PrivatJetCardComparisons
- Alitalia successor starts Oct 15 – AIN
- American Airlines says August revenue weaker than expected – CNBC
- JetBlue’s Superstar London Flight Attendants – OMAT
- Gatwick to expand- iNews
Urban Air Mobility
- Investors “pledge record USD4.3 billion” for air taxi startups – UAMNews
- Don’t break my plane – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.