Welcome to Morning Call for 1 December 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- The Embraer E195-E2 Pratt & Whitney and Embraer partner on 100% SAF – TradeArabia
- Tanker Wars, again – FlightGlobal
- AVIC Establishes Lab To Research Noise Reduction Technologies For Turboprop Aircraft – SmartAviation
- Airbus weights paint fix for A350 – Bloomberg
- What makes business jets such great military aircraft? – Aerotime
- How much does it cost to charter – CNBC
- Omicron variant travel bans – Travel&Leisure
- Brazil’s Azul backs off from LATAM bid – Yahoo
- SAS to launch new ‘low cost’ brand Connect early 2022 – AirInsight
- Limited British Airways flights to operate between CT, JHB and London – EWN
Urban Air Mobility
- Skyports Developing Test eVTOL Vertiport in Paris for 2024 Olympics – AviationToday
- Woman chases plane at LAX – FOX
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.