Welcome to Morning Call for 14 December 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Safran in talks to acquire Orolia – Evertiq
- China building new hypersonic plane based on prototype rejected by NASA – Telegraph
- Post-snag, DGCA to keep eye on SpiceJet 737 Max – TimesofIndia
- United eyes hydrogen CRJ with ZeroAvia investment – AirInsight
- Textron Aviation Delivers Cessna 206s to West Point – AIN
- British Airways service to Portland is back on the schedule – TravelWeekly
- Air NZ revises Crown loan agreement resulting in additional $500m – Stuff
- Etihad Airways’ CEO says its Airbus A380s and the $20,000 luxury apartments onboard might fly again – BusInsider
- Let’s fix air travel in seven (somewhat) easy steps – SFGate
Urban Air Mobility
- The Ship-to-Shore Air Limo – Autoevolution
- Blue Angels flying in formation – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.