Welcome to Morning Call for October 19, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Schiphol fights back on slots – Aviation24
- Boeing warns on 787 parts? – AvWeb
- The Mach 5 passenger plane – National
- Plug Power inks green hydrogen deals with Airbus, Phillips 66 – IHS
- It’s tough being green – AvWeek
- Singapore’s short A380 hop – PYOK
- Japan approve ANA’s A320, A380 mixed fleet plans – Aerotime
- SAS chief sounds warning on ‘wall of debt’ facing airline industry – FlightGlobal
- Qantas brings forward international flights to 1 November – TravelDaily
Urban Air Mobility
- Can Batteries Power Urban Air Mobility Flights? – Dronelife
- Starfighter for sale – AvWeb
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.