Welcome to Morning Call for October 8, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Boeing’s Chicago “ghost town” – Reuters
- COMAC predicts China to become world’s largest aviation market by 2040 – GlobalTimes
- More ATRs for Emerald – Aerotime
- Brazil to fund Embraer aircraft exports to U.S. SkyWest – Reuters
- AEA Critical of Proposed AC from New Zealand – AIN
- Travel time driving unruly behavior? – USAToday
- Qantas’ longest flight – AirLive
- Spirit does AerCap Airbus deal – PRnewswire
Urban Air Mobility
- Honeywell’s Cloud-Connected Anthem Avionics – FutureFlight
- A swimming jet – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.