Here’s the updated model with Boeing’s November 2022 Orders & Deliveries.
- November saw two big orders – Alaska 32; IAG 50. (December looks to be even better)
- As the map on the left indicates, Boeing remains USA focused for orders this year (53.5%)
- We will identify the MAX deliveries by model in our daily tracker
- Boeing is (like Airbus) coming out of the Covid slump
- Page 3 of the model clearly shows this
- Southwest (45) and Ryanair (38) are the top two delivery customers
- Among deliveries, 74% are CFM powered, and 20% are GE powered
- We estimate 260 MAX deliveries YTD through November
- Of these, over 80% are MAX8s
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.