Welcome to Morning Call for August 20, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- GE Aviation ships 100,000th 3D printed nozzle tip- 3DPrintingMedia
- How the pandemic forced one manufacturer back to benefits basics – HRdive
- Boeing and Alaska Airlines commence flight trials for key new components of Inmarsat’s Iris air traffic modernisation programme to benefits basics – LARA
- Predators seeking rich pickings in aerospace – FlightGlobal
- Bombardier Launches Mx App for Smart Link Plus Users – AIN
- Fly Air41 Airways secures its AOC in Croatia- WorldAirlineNews
- Korean counts the years on its A380s – AirInsight
- Aeroflot Group invests in reconfiguring 737-800s to expand Pobeda – FlightGlobal
Urban Air Mobility
- NEW EHang film of Yunfu Factory – UrbanMobilityNews
- Afghan footballer, 19, identified as one of the victims who became trapped in the landing gear of a C-17 – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.