Welcome to Morning Call for 23 July 2021 and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Lead Boeing Prosecutor Joins Boeing Corporate Criminal Defense Firm – CorpCrimeReporter
- United Engine aims for 2023 certification of SSJ-New’s engine – FlightGlobal
- UEC considers hydrogen for aviation applications – Aerotime
- Rolls-Royce pushes the throttle on hybrid-aircraft – LARA
- Gulfstream Exceeds 500 Jet ConneX Installs on Large Jets – AIN
- Why American Airlines Lags Delta and United on a Key Recovery Metric – SKIFT
- For Airlines, It’s Looking More Like 2019 Again – NYT
- U.S. airlines’ earnings brightened by uptick in business travel – Marketwatch
- Floatplane Operator Launches NYC-Boston Harbor Service – AIN
Urban Air Mobility
- Embraer’s Eve Urban Air Mobility and EDP Sign MoU to Cooperate – ASDnews
- Video of American Airlines agent booting passenger for profane insult goes viral – FOX
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.