Welcome to Morning Call for 29 July 2021 and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Airports and SAF – AvWeek
- Airbus confirms A350 freighter while Boeing mulls all-cargo B777X – AirCargoNews
- Safran cautions on Airbus production targets – FlightGlobal
- Rolls-Royce marks major step forward in hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion project – EngineeringNews
- Bombardier, DHC Union Workers Strike in Toronto – AIN
- P&WC PT6 E-Series Celebrates Milestone – ASDnews
- American and JetSMART – AirlineWeekly
- Condor selects A330neo – Airways
- Emirates extends suspension of flights from Nigeria to UAE – Guardian
Urban Air Mobility
- Airbus releases demo video of its ‘CityAirbus’ flying car – IndiaToday
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous like includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.