Welcome to Morning Call for August 6, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Moses Lake gets hydrogen tests – SeattleTimes
- Rolls-Royce selling ITP? – Reuters
- Mach 5 hypersonic aircraft company wins USAF flight test contract – AeroMag
- Qatar grounds 13 A350s over quality spat – AirInsight
- Bombardier raises guidance – Yahoo
- IATA CEO Sees ‘Three-Speed’ Recovery in Air Travel – Bloomberg
- FAA asks for help – WSJ
- Israelis traveling to US experiencing ‘mass hysteria’ – JerusalemPost
- Southwest pilot’s appeal to passengers – Dmagazine
Urban Air Mobility
- Plane rips off landing gear – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.