Welcome to Morning Call for 21 July 2021 and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Qatar Airways willing to place immediate orders for Boeing, Airbus cargo jets – GulfNews
- Y-20 large transport plane – a hint about the aircraft’s future engines – GlobalTimes
- NMA still required – FlightGlobal
- Russian tech firm launches work on the sixth-generation engine for combat aircraft – TASS
- Surf Air Plans Hybrid-Electric Cessna Grand Caravan – FutureFlight
- US Airlines deserved payroll support – Forbes
- American, JetBlue detail new routes, enhanced connectivity in next phase of Northeast Alliance – TPG
- Ryanair Launches Scotland’s 2021 Recovery Schedule – Ryanair
- Easyjet is seeking available airport slots – AirInsight
- Aeromexico Wants a Piece of Mexico’s Travel Recovery With New 737 Max Deal- AirlineWeekly
Urban Air Mobility
- Next, UAS wants you to own your own eVTOL, without a pilot’s license – Newatlas
- Bezos in space – YouTube
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.